- Version 44.5.2693
- Download 11
- File Size 234.68 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 16, 2020
- Last Updated March 16, 2020
HP laserjet m1136 mfp driver
Printer software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 64 bits
About HP laserjet m1136 mfp Printer
- Printer Type - LaserJet; Functionality - Multi-Function (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Black & White only
- Connectivity - USB ; Dual digit numeric LED display
- Pages per minute - 18 pages ; Cost per page - Rs 2 (Black & White) - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Enterprise/Business, Frequent users (for fast, high quality printing)
- Page size supported - A4, A5, B5, C5, C6, DL, Postcard ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print resolution - Up to 600 x 600 DPI (1200 DPI effective)
- Compatible Laser Toner - HP 88A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge, Page Yield - 1500 pages
- Duty Cycle (Maximum monthly recommended prints) - Up to 8,000 pages per month
Tackle your everyday office tasks with an affordable, easy to use MFP. Print, copy and scan with one compact machine and reduce your environmental impact with energy saving features. Storage temperature range: 0 to 35ºC ; Operating temperature range: 10 to 32.5ºC ; Acoustic power emissions: 6.2 B(A) ; Recommended operating temperature range: 10 to 32.5ºC ; Power: Input voltage 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz); 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz).
From the Manufacturer
Sturdy Multifunctional Printer
HP's latest offering, the HP Laserjet Pro M1136 is a simple and compact multifunctional printer that offers more features than most other printers in this price range. Apart from high quality printing, you can use it for your copy and scan jobs too. This incredibly lightweight HP LaserJet M1136 Pro Multifunction Monochrome Printer has a narrow footprint that takes up very little space on your desktop. It has an all black matte exterior that looks classy and sophisticated. The top of the printer houses a 150-sheet input tray and a flatbed scanner.
Printer with Energy Savings
Like most multifunctional laser printers from HP, the HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Multifunction Printer too has been designed for energy savings. The smart HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology will shut the printer down when it's idle for too long. Adding to the energy-saving features is the LED-based Instant On technology that reduces energy usage in both idle and copy modes. Installation is a breeze, thanks to HP Smart Install. You can just plug in this HP Laserjet Printer and start printing within minutes. Print speed and scan quality are at par with its performance.
More Tasks at Less Price
The HP Laserjet Pro M1136 delivers crisp text and graphics at a maximum print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. It has a sufficiently large duty cycle of 8000 pages. The HP Laserjet M1136 Pro monochrome printer supports manual duplex printing at print speed of 18 ppm. Its smart feature set, small footprint and low running cost make this HP Laserjet printer a good choice for offices as well as homes looking. With this device, you get an affordable all-in-one solution for printing, scanning and copying small size jobs.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: 18 ppm
- Print Technology: Laser
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Supported Media Types: Paper, Envelopes, Transparencies, Labels, Cardstock, Postcards
- Functionality: Print, scan, copy
- Power Consumption: Maximum 375 Watts
- Energy saving features