- Download 0
- File Size 110 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 24, 2020
- Last Updated March 24, 2020
HP deskjet 3545 driver
HP deskjet 3545 Printer software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 32 / 64 bits
About HP deskjet 3545 Printer
- Low cost, high expectations—quality printing for less, using original HP ink cartridges
- Reliable performance—print more for less and avoid risky refills with the world's no. 1 printer brand
- Put your best print forward- Create borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents with ease
- Inspire life with every print—get news, fun, and savings delivered to your printer with HP Printables
- Get right to printing-Set up quickly out of the box and connect to your wireless network automatically
- Always have your printer on hand—scan directly to your mobile device with the HP printer control app
- Print wirelessly from virtually anywhere, using your smartphone, tablet, and Internet-connected PC
This e-all-in-one produces borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents you need for less—with low-cost, Original HP ink cartridges.Print wirelessly from virtually anywhere, using your smartphone, tablet, and Internet-connected PC. Small effort, big impact- Count on free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners, designed to conserve-Save energy with an e-all-in-one that’s ENERGY STAR qualified. Both sides of savings—save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing.
From the Manufacturer
Do a lot more for much less with this all-in-one inkjet printer. Scan, print, copy and get superb quality photos using this printer and original low cost HP ink cartridges. With this printer from HP, you can be sure that you get affordable and quality output every single time. Print photos from anywhere, anytime and anyplace for this printer provides for wireless printing from your Internet connected PC, tablet or even smartphone. You can use the HP Printer Control Application and scan directly to your mobile device too.
The HP Deskjet inkjet printer has a flatbed scanner type and the possible scanning file formats include PDF, BMP, PNG, TIF and JPG. The scan resolution is up to 1200 dpi which means you get good quality scans. You can easily scan using any of the Scan Input modes available that is the front-panel scan, front-panel copy or the HP Scan software. The digital options available for sending scans are scan to Email via Printer Control application and Scan to file and Scan to Email using the software. Buy online today before stocks run out.