- Download 0
- File Size 7 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 21, 2020
- Last Updated March 21, 2020
HP deskjet 2132 driver
HP deskjet 2132 Printer software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 32/64 bits
About HP deskjet 2132 Printer
- Printer Type - Inkjet; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - USB
- Pages per minute - 7.5 (Black & White), 5.5 (Colour) ; Cost per page - ₹4.8 (Black & White), ₹6.6 (Colour) - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Home & Small Office, Low usage ( less than 100 pages per month)
- Page size supported - A4, B5, A6, DL envelope ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print resolution - Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized DPI (Colour), Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered DPI (Black)
- Compatible Ink Cartridge - HP 803 Tri-Color & Black Original Ink Cartridges ; Page Yield - ~190 pages (Black & White) - ISO standards, Get 1 black & 1 tri-color basis cartridge with the printer
- Duty Cycle (Maximum monthly recommended prints) - Up to 1,000 pages per month
HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer (F5S41D)
An ideal printing companion
Fulfill your printing, scanning and copying needs with a single multipurpose device - the HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer. It is an ideal printing solution as it is armed with the distinctive HP Thermal Inkjet technology which offers accurate and crisp printing results. The easy to use and simple installation process helps in convenient usage while the effective printing features let you print more documents in a limited time frame. This device also works as a scanner and copier. Thus, it is ideal for home as well as office use.
Faster and effective printing
This HP device delivers high quality printing thanks to the HP Thermal Inkjet technology. This distinctive technology analyzes every colour and texture independently so that you enjoy sharper and detailed images with rich colouring. The device gets ready in no time once you hit the power on button. It prints the first black page in just 15 seconds and a colour page in 18 seconds. The effective printing technology also offers high speed printing without compromising on the quality. During black printing, this device has an ISO of up to 7.5 ppm and a draft of 20 ppm while for colour printing, it has ISO of up to 5.5 ppm and a draft of 20 ppm. This effective printing feature is complemented by the HP ink cartridges that enable you to print more pages at affordable rates.
Simple set up and easy to use
Installing this powerful and fast HP all-in-one printer is a simple process. You can easily setup this device with the help of the pre-included CD. You can also consult the setup poster that provides all the necessary details. The ergonomic structure and easy to use controls make navigation simple. It has a paper tray that helps in stacking up to 60 sheets and has an output tray that can handle up to 25 sheets. Plus, the easy to use controls let you alter the printer settings with ease.
Do more with the versatile device
This HP printer is a multipurpose device that lets you perform various tasks. Along with printing documents, it can be used as a copier and scanner as well. The high sensitive scanning technology of this device retains the quality of documents so that you get accurate and sharp scanning. The scanner supports various formats like the JPEG, PNG, PDF and BMP. With the scanning resolution of up to 1200 dpi, all documents get scanned with the utmost precision and detailing. The superior processing features help in getting a quick photocopy. The copier has resolution up to 600 x 300 dpi, so you receive crystal clear copies. Hence, you don’t have to invest in three different machines as this HP device takes care of everything.