- Version 6.53
- Download 2
- File Size 9.6 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 15, 2020
- Last Updated March 15, 2020
Epson r260 driver
Printer software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 32 / 64 bits
About Epson r260 driver
- Photo printer delivers ultra high-definition photographs and documents
- Incredibly fast print speeds; up to 5760x1440 optimized dpi resolution
- Red-eye reduction; conserves ink
- Borderless photos can be printed in popular sizes
- Accommodates variety of paper types
The Epson Stylus Photo R260 photo printer delivers Ultra Hi-Definition photos and documents--at truly amazing speeds. Print photos like those you've come to expect from the lab--only better. With this powerful printer, it couldn't be easier.
Precision, 6-color printing and Claria Hi-Definition Ink provide the ultimate combination of photo quality and longevity. Display stunning, borderless photos that are smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant. The Epson Stylus Photo R260 even corrects the color and lighting in photos automatically for simply amazing results--it's like having a lab technician right inside your printer. Best of all, the Epson R260 races through every project, printing text up to 30 ppm¹, plus borderless color photos in as fast as 13 seconds¹. And, you can print your favorite photos on the spot, right from your PictBridge-enabled digital camera or mobile phone.
With this versatile printer, you can even personalize CDs/DVDs using your own photos and text. Print directly onto ink jet printable CDs and DVDs for professional-looking results with no messy labels.
The Epson Stylus Photo R260 gives you superior photo quality, versatility and performance right at home. Get Ultra Hi-Definition prints with remarkable richness, depth and clarity. It's all possible with Epson, the overwhelming brand of choice among professional photographers.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra Hi-Definition prints professional level prints at amazing speeds
- Borderless 4x6 photos printed in as fast as 13 seconds and better than lab quality in as fast as 30 seconds (default)
- Claria Hi-Definition Ink for the ultimate in photo quality and longevity (smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant for up to 200 years)
- Red eye reduction
- Direct printing onto ink jet printable CDs and DVDs--no messy labels
- Direct photo printing from PictBridge compatible digital cameras and phones
- Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi and 6-color ink for the finest detail
- DX5 technology produces 5 microscopically small ink droplet sizes, some as small as 1.5 Picoliters, for the smoothest gradations and grain free photos.
- Borderfree photos in popular sizes
- BorderFree® photos in popular sizes (4x6, 5x7, 8x10 and 8.5x11) on matte and glossy paper
- A variety of other paper types, sizes and surfaces are available to satisfy your printing needs
1. Black text memo, measured after the first page, is in Economy mode on plain paper. Color photo speed is in Draft and Photo modes on Epson Glossy Photo Paper, measured from start of paper feed. Additional print time will vary based on system configuration, software application and page complexity.
2. Not available when printing using Mac OS X.
3. Print permanence ratings are based on accelerated testing of prints on specialty media, displayed indoors under glass or UV filter or stored in archival sleeves in album storage. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity, and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.